Life can be complex and tough, even at the best of times, and that can make being present, productive and positive at work really hard. EAP Services is here to help people in workplaces right throughout Aotearoa from the top of the North to the bottom of the South, to be their best at home, and at work - because in reality, all parts of our life are intertwined.
We know we’re dealing with real humans, with real-life challenges, so we don’t rely on algorithms or AI. As members of the EAP Association of Australasia, we always take a research-based approach to our counselling.
Support beyond counselling
EAP Services is part of the wider Habit Health organisations. We are the largest provider of integrated healthcare in Aotearoa. We can offer additional support in the form of physical and workplace health services.
- Rehabilitation Services
- Return and Stay at Work Programmes
- Physical Capacity
- Pain Clinics
- Headache Clinics
- Pre-Employment Medical Assessments
- Health Monitoring
- Workplace Assessments
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Early Intervention Programme
- Respiratory Fit Testing
- Biological Monitoring
- Nurse Clinics
Prioritise your wellbeing with habithealth+
The habithealth+ app is designed to help prioritise wellbeing by providing around-the-clock guidance, support and motivation to manage all aspects of your health and wellbeing. habithealth+ is easy to download, onboard and use within minutes.
With habithealth+ you can:
• Manage your health on the move
• Customise notifications to boost motivation
• Access support and advice
• Manage regular check-ins
• Book a session with a counsellor
• Integrate your devices to access insights about your wellbeing
• Support your physical wellbeing including sleep and nutrition