Who We Are
Since 1989, EAP Services Limited has been New Zealand’s leading Employee Assistance Programme provider delivering employee support solutions to over 1400 New Zealand businesses, providing services to a wide-range of private and public sector organisations.
Our experience and insight spans across all industries and sectors of New Zealand employment including Government, health, banking, manufacturing, farming and rural, administration, legal services, professional services, research and development, retail, information technology, transport and energy amongst many others.
Regardless of the size of your organisation we can provide you with the appropriate employee support solutions for your business. We deliver these solutions through:
- Employee Assistance Programmes
- Human Resource Consultancy Services
- Individual and Group Training Solutions
EAP Services is an International member of the Employee Assistance Professionals Association (EAPA) and abides by the Association’s ethics and codes of conduct.
In addition, EAP Services is a corporate member of the Asia Pacific Employee Assistance Roundtable (APEAR). Our role as a corporate member with Board responsibilities is to support and actively participate in the development of Employee Assistance Programmes in the Asia Pacific region.
How we work
At EAP Services our people uphold the following business values and principles:
Our clients’ interests always come first. Our experience shows that if we serve our clients well, our own success will follow.
Our assets are our people, capital and reputation. If any of these ever diminish, the last is the most difficult to restore. We are dedicated to complying fully with the laws, rules and ethical principles that govern us.
We have an uncompromising determination to achieve excellence in everything we undertake.
We constantly strive to anticipate the rapidly changing needs of our clients, their work and social environments and to develop new services or innovative solutions to meet those needs.
We regularly receive confidential information as part of our normal client relationships. To breach a confidence or to use confidential information improperly or carelessly would be unthinkable.
Our business is highly competitive, and we proactively seek to develop our client relationships. However, we are always fair to competitors and will never denigrate other organisations.
Integrity and honesty are at the heart of our business. We expect our people to maintain high ethical standards in everything they do, both in their work for EAP Services and in their personal lives.
Working with you
At EAP Services we believe our commitment to service delivery is the key to achieving and maintaining our successful business relationships. The uniqueness of our “key points of difference” contribute to our success.
Key Points Of Difference
- We combine Employee Assistance Programmes with Human Resource Consultancy services and Training solutions.
- We have three regional offices and five senior managers allowing for prompt client management at a localised level.
- We have a senior management team who have a combined 60 years’ experience in the delivery of EAP Programmes, Training and HR Consultancy services.
- We reinforce the concept of effective work performance.
- We support and strengthen managerial and supervisory systems through professional supervision, coaching and mentoring.
- We support the minimisation of employee relations problems through effective Human Resources and Employee Assistance Programme management solutions.
- We have a continuous commitment to improving our services as evidenced by our initiatives such as the development of the centralised counselling appointment booking system.
- We carry comprehensive Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance
Members of our Professional team are situated in over 90 locations in most countries throughout the world
EAP Services' long established national and international professional team network, provides the pro-active and wide ranging service and expertise necessary to deliver our Employee Assistance Programmes and our HR Consultancy and Training services.
All EAP Services professional team members are required to undertake regular professional supervision and must carry Public Liability and Indemnity Insurance.
We welcome applications from counselling professionals who would like to be considered as part of our team. Please click here to complete and submit our Professional Provider Application form.
Our professional network includes the following range of professionals
- Clinical Psychologists
- Registered Psychologists
- Registered Counsellors
- Budget and Financial Advisors
- Legal Advisors
- Change and Career Consultants
- Qualified Training Facilitators
- Social Workers